Thursday, October 29, 2009

Letting go...

For the first time in two years, Montgomery Sideways.com is not online. I just don't have the money to keep it going. I had hoped to find others who might be interested in forming some sort of group, but nothing really developed over the last two years, and I don't see anything forming anytime soon. It would have been nice to form a group that could raise money and direct an effort to change pedestrian infrastructure and policy in Montgomery County.

I have given it a try. I have spent more of my personal money trying to get pedestrian improvements that I care to admit. Hundreds over the last two years - and countless hours. Some of the expenditures produced results and some did not. I am mostly happy with the outcomes. Persisteence is a needed thing, but sometimes a change of direction works just as well. It is going to take me some time to figure-out how to do what I was doing before, only better and cheaper. I still want feedback. Stop reading and thnking and actually write. Too many goose-eggs down there.

It was sad to click on the link and find the Oops! message...

There is a lot of stuff on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment